Counter-Terrorism Intelligence Analysts
Triquetra Technologies Inc. is currently seeking Counter-Terrorism Intelligence Analysts to perform Redaction/Declassification duties. The successful candidate will review and analyze data and documents, providing objective assessments for the redaction/declassification of releasable DoD intelligence products requested for legal proceedings conducted by specific courts, while ensuring sensitive information is protected in response to requests.
The successful candidate will prepare classified and unclassified summaries in collaboration with original classification authorities (OCAs) or their representatives and government and/or defense litigation team attorneys involved in the detainee litigation process. He/She will conduct declassification reviews to transition DoD classified documents to the UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U/FOUO) and UNCLASSIFIED//PUBLIC RELEASE (U/PUBLIC RELEASE) levels for presentation in open court proceedings, including summaries and explanations and justifications.
The successful candidate will be a DoD Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) on redactions/declassifications of classified material, and conduct coordination and advise across DoD and other national level agencies, military departments and combatant commands under court-imposed tight deadlines and dynamic conditions. He/She will prepare redacted/declassified documents for release to the Courts, subject to government review and approval.
The work performed by the Analyst will be part of the comprehensive declassification review effort providing dedicated assistance to the Office of Military Commission (OMC), DoD Office of the General Counsel (OGC), and the Presidential Review Secretariat (PRS) in legal proceedings of detainees held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
He/she will be proficient in the use of information technology and possess information technology skills - including but not limited to standard Microsoft Office and Adobe software applications - required to perform redaction/declassification of sensitive documents.
This position is a junior-level analyst opportunity.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree or specialized training and 2-3 years of counter-terrorism intelligence analysis experience
- In lieu of degree, 3-4 years of military intelligence experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- Must be proficient in the use of information technology, including but not limited to standard Microsoft Office and Adobe Software applications required to perform redaction/declassification of sensitive documents
- Experience with performing security classification and declassification reviews for a variety of documents is highly desirable
- Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS
Supports military and/or DoD civilian CI/HUMINT analytical teams executing CJ2X and CJ2 requirements. The Counterintelligence Analyst is responsible for researching, developing and presenting CI/HUMINT and all-source intelligence products at the tactical, operational and strategic level as part of an overall analytical team. The CI Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis and assessments in support of HUMINT source validation and also for providing counterintelligence and or intelligence analysis related to counter-terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, counterintelligence, force protection, Afghanistan and South West Asia regional issues, political/military analysis and support to targeting. In addition, the CI Analyst will provide analysis of Intelligence Information Reports (IIR)s/HUMINT Reports (HR)s and CI Intelligence Reports (INTREPs), provides feedback and IIR/HR and CI INTREP evaluations, source directed requirements (SDR)s, time sensitive collection requirements (TSCR)s, ad-hoc collection requirements (AHCR)s, and supports source validation. Conducts analysis of source reliability and report credibility, and communicates the analysis to the collector in support of the source validation process.
This position is a mid-level analyst opportunity.
- 3-5 years Counterintelligence or Operational Intel experience
- Bachelor's Degree
DESIRED SKILL SET:
- Experience in either Counter Terrorism (CT), Afghanistan/South West Asia regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, quality assurance and the development of counterintelligence and intelligence products and assessments.
Additional Positions We are Currently Hiring for
- CONUS Reachback Mid Level CI Analyst
- Junior Screener
- Mid-level Counter Intelligence (CI) Analyst –
- Mid-level Counter Intelligence Support Specialist (CISS)
- OCONUS Mid- level All- source Intel Rqmt Coll Mgr
- Senior Counter Intelligence (CI) Support Specialist (CISS)
- Senior Intelligence Analyst
Triquetra Technologies, Inc. is a technology focused, knowledge management and Intelligence based company that supports our customers by providing unmatched expertise in Operational Intelligence, Knowledge Management, IT Support and Cyber Training anywhere in the world in direct support of Warfighters and Warfighting Operations.