Supports military and/or DoD civilian CI/HUMINT analytical teams executing CJ2X and CJ2 requirements. The Counterintelligence Analyst is responsible for researching, developing and presenting CI/HUMINT and all-source intelligence products at the tactical, operational and strategic level as part of an overall analytical team. The CI Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis and assessments in support of HUMINT source validation and also for providing counterintelligence and or intelligence analysis related to counter-terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, counterintelligence, force protection, Afghanistan and South West Asia regional issues, political/military analysis and support to targeting. In addition, the CI Analyst will provide analysis of Intelligence Information Reports (IIR)s/HUMINT Reports (HR)s and CI Intelligence Reports (INTREPs), provides feedback and IIR/HR and CI INTREP evaluations, source directed requirements (SDR)s, time sensitive collection requirements (TSCR)s, ad-hoc collection requirements (AHCR)s, and supports source validation. Conducts analysis of source reliability and report credibility, and communicates the analysis to the collector in support of the source validation process.
This position is a mid-level analyst opportunity.
- 3-5 years Counterintelligence or Operational Intel experience
- Bachelor's Degree
DESIRED SKILL SET:
- Experience in either Counter Terrorism (CT), Afghanistan/South West Asia regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, quality assurance and the development of counterintelligence and intelligence products and assessments.
Additional Positions We are Currently Hiring for
- CONUS Reachback Mid Level CI Analyst
- Junior Screener
- Mid-level Counter Intelligence (CI) Analyst –
- Mid-level Counter Intelligence Support Specialist (CISS)
- OCONUS Mid- level All- source Intel Rqmt Coll Mgr
- Senior Counter Intelligence (CI) Support Specialist (CISS)
- Senior Intelligence Analyst
Triquetra Technologies, Inc. is a technology focused, knowledge management and Intelligence based company that supports our customers by providing unmatched expertise in Operational Intelligence, Knowledge Management, IT Support and Cyber Training anywhere in the world in direct support of Warfighters and Warfighting Operations.